This is what has happened to parts of my life.
It was New Years Eve 2014 and 2015 was nearly upon us and I was writing my new years resolutions (which in past years I have hardly ever stuck to,probably because I didn’t write them down -but that’s a whole other story)
My whole life needed a Spring Clean not just one or two cupboards but everything (relax kids and hubby you can stay).
- Get a lovely journal or notebook and write the year on/in the front (I am a book and pen kind of girl) I am a sucker for beautiful stationery
- Have a theme for the year -or- two themes 6 months each
- Start writing in your book – keep it on your bedside table and review your list or ideas every Sunday night. This helps keep the theme in the forefront of your thinking and lets you check that you are on track.
- Get started with some action even if it is a really tiny accomplishment -anything
- Plan a reward for when you achieve a part of the plan.
So my theme is Spring Clean. Yours could be ‘De-Stress’ or ‘Get Fit’ or ‘Eat Healthy’ or ‘One Room at a Time’or “Get my business off the ground”. Anything that relates to you and your issue that needs sorting.